- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 green peppers
- 2 red peppers
- 3 a teaspoon of chicken broth
- 5-6 sprigs of thyme
- 5-6 sprigs of parsley
- 1 teaspoon Chilli Hills smoked red pepper
- 1-2 dry peppers Chilli Hills – Habanero
- salt and pepper to your taste
1. In a medium-deep pot, fry the onion, which has been cut into half moons. Add the chicken thighs and fry until golden.
2. Add pre-sliced green and red peppers one after the other, stir and add one cup of the chicken broth. The dish must be covered and left to simmer over low heat.
3. After 10 minutes, add garlic, smoked pepper, salt, black pepper and chopped Habanero pepper.
4. Pour over the rest of the broth, add the thyme and cover again for another 10 minutes.
5. The lid must be removed and placed in an oven preheated to 220 degrees for another 15 minutes. Remove and sprinkle with fresh parsley.